Our date with Papa

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Our date with Papa.. This is a once a year experience and sometimes once in 5 years pa.. Papa lives and works in China since my youngest brother was born, that makes it.. hhmm.. 14 years.. He's just here since the start of Chinese New Year. I must admit I so miss my Papa. Come to think of it, he wasn't there when I graduated in grade school, high school, even college. So, I didn't feel it was loss when I got married without my family since I'm pretty used to it so to speak. Anyway, this is one of the Sundays I'll never forget, Papa treated us to lunch in Gateway, Cubao, in one of my fave resto, SuperBowl of China. Just take a look at our pictures while enjoying the food. Papa left earlier today to continue his work in China, we will surely miss him. We love you papsi...







0 comments:

Daily Rants of a Work from Home Wifey Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino