One Little Christmas Ball

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Christmas of 2011 was not the best celebration I had that year. It wasn't the best nor the worst but I have to say it's one sad Christmas without the tree. I was brought up to a family who enjoys decorating the house months before the big event including the huge tree mom bought back when I was in college.

So even after I moved out of mom's house, I still manage and try to decorate our rented house with just a couple of display pieces for Christmas, however, 2011 has been a crawl for me and Jeff and decided to rest for that Christmas and leave it as an ordinary celebration. Anyway, our house was so small that time that we cannot even find a space to put the tree in.

Also, my job required me to work that Christmas midnight and I was awake the whole night while everyone's asleep. Oh, the perks and the down side of working from home. I do have the money, yes, but it feels like you're so near but was too far to be with them on occasions like that.

My New Year wasn't so different because I also had work that day and what's even worse is that Jeff wasn't home, he's with his family. So, all in all, both celebrations were just food and myself.

Sad...


0 comments:

Daily Rants of a Work from Home Wifey Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino