Still not enough

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Jeff started his new Job last Monday, July 16, 2007. It was an A-Ok start for him but he also got the worst bad news I've heard that day. He was an hour early, they were dismissed early because it was their first day, they didn'treally have anything to do so they just went home. Anyway, he said that his salary will only be credited on Aug. 15, which is almost a month from his start date. I didn't know how to react because we were already expecting that he'll get his salary at the end of the month and we will be able to pay our debts. I've not been able to pay my credit card for 3 months, our phone bill is due on the 30th, we owe his aunt 1K pesos and I owe a friend of mine 500 pesos. It's really difficult to think about what's happening, it's really getting out of our control. I don't want to think about it, but hey, it's money, we can't survive without it, that's reality. So, I decided to panic. I started by sending SMS to my friends, was able to borrow 500 pesos from a friend of mine. I know it's not gonna be a good week for us, especially that my sister's birthday is due tom, I'm bound to give her 1K on Saturday because she'll be inviting her friends for a small party at my mom's house. Anyway, I hope God help me and Jeff get through this situation.

0 comments:

Daily Rants of a Work from Home Wifey Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino