Best Massage Ever!

Monday, August 17, 2009

After a very tiring and frustrating day yesterday, I opened a can of Red Horse Beer with a small pack of Rinbee. While munching and enjoying my can, I noticed Jeff was browsing through Imeem and Youtube for aromatic sounds, which reminds me of great time we had during our spa addiction. So, I mentioned this to Jeff and he seems to be very busy so I decided to rest and give myself a good sleep.

Then the last thing on my mind happened, Jeff gave me the greatest massage I've ever had in months. It was the best, dim light, aromatic spa-like music in the background and a great masseus. He even used aromatic lotion which happened to be a great combination. I definitely enjoyed every stroke.

I love you Bebe. Thanks for the massage of a lifetime.

0 comments:

Daily Rants of a Work from Home Wifey Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino