What are You Lucky to Have?

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Because I've been feeling so down these past few months, I was just about to research and blog about how to be lucky and how to be rich. But then I realized that in order to change things around me I must make some changes to myself first. That I am in fact, already lucky to have these things/people that others don't. So, part of my "moving on" process, I'm now listing some of the people/things that make me lucky.

1. Jeff - I'm lucky to have Jeff as my husband. Not only that he changed my life, he made me realize how important I am in this world. He's also the reason why I still smile though I'm now facing life's challenges. I'm lucky that he takes care of me when I'm sick, he's there when I need a shoulder to cry on. He's there to scold me when I get into accident and he's there to calmly remind me that God will take care of us.

2. My Family - I'm lucky to have a very supportive and loving family. Though there are tough times and I tend to hate them when they keep ranting, still, they keep me grounded. They have very odd ways of showing their love and affection, but I still appreciate them in the littlest thing they do for me and Jeff.

3. Jeff's Family - I'm lucky to have my Mother-in-Law, I know it's been a known relationship problem between the wife and the MIL, but I can say that we have a pretty smooth relationship. Same thing with my Father-in-Law. They may not be able to help us financially, but they are always there when I we need them.

4. Our Home - I'm lucky to live in this nice home, I know it's pretty far from everything, but it keeps us safe and warm. It may not be ours and we still pay for the repairs but I've already fallen in love with the place. A nice home to raise our very own children, soon.

5. MJ - I'm lucky to have MJ, our very own owner type jeep. I remember that I got so angry last night I wanted to tear her apart because she just stopped in the middle of the village. I didn't realize that she ran out of gas, my bad. We're still lucky though, because two houses away from where she stopped, there's a mini gas station. Jeff and I are so lucky to have her because we can now go anywhere we want to, anytime of the day.

6. Full time job - I'm lucky to have a full time job. I've been researching about working from home since 2005, I knew it's possible but I just got to have an idea where to find one. Now that I've been enjoying working from home for more than a year, I can say that I'm content and happy to work while enjoying from home. Things may not be as great as before, but still, I'm employed and earning from home.

7. House Help - I'm lucky to have Ate Mylene as my househelp. I know, she's a headache sometimes, but still I'm not gonna be able to spend more time with Jeff while working if it's not because of her. She prepares breakfast each and everyday, takes care of my doggies when I'm away and feed them too regularly.

8. Aia and Kiko - I'm lucky to have them as my babies. I had issues with Aia months back but she's still my baby. They keep me happy everytime we play in the garage.

9. My Friends - I'm lucky that I still have friends. Though I don't constantly see them, they keep me company through Facebook, Friendster and Plurk. I appreciate everyone's comments, hi and hellos'.

10. The Bear - I'm lucky that we have bear with us. Bear keeps part of our savings, without her we're probably starving and we wouldn't have known where to find money to spend for our food during crisis.

These are the things that I'm still lucky to have, how about you, do you have your own list that you're lucky to have?

0 comments:

Daily Rants of a Work from Home Wifey Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino