Mini IPhone

Friday, December 18, 2009

Last December 16 we decided to go to GH (GreenHills) to purchase Jeff's much awaited phone. Though we have some units in mind to look for, we were still hoping to find a good find, aka. great features and affordable. There was heavy traffic that day and we got to GH a little past 5 PM. We immediately searched through the stores and found several good finds but the budget is quite tight so had to find a good phone and within our target budget rate.

One seller was showing of their newly acquired MyPhone with TV, a locked phone through Smart, still within 1 year of warranty, although no box and no accessories, seller said we had to back the day after so we could get the box. I was salivating on this phone as it looks sleek and not a China phone, my primary requirement. The problem is that it's for P5K, way beyond our budget. So we head to another store.

We then saw this guy in orange and automatically offered us a mini Iphone (China) for a measly P2.8K. We checked it out, I find it really neat, although Jeff would have trouble texting (SMS) because of his huge fingers. The seller then offered him another phone, another China made but with so many features, TV, FM, camera, also a touch screen. While he's checking it out, I then forgot about the MyPhone and started salivating on the Iphone Mini, it was so cute and though I've had the N70 for years I would really want a second phone. But I was still having second thoughts, I mean it's still a China phone, we just decided to eat dinner at Brothers Burger so I could decide if I should get the phone or not. After much thinking, I finally decided to give in. Jeff decided to buy it for me.

Here are some of the pics, hopefully the phones will last longer than I expect it to be.

0 comments:

Daily Rants of a Work from Home Wifey Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino