New Template (cute)

Monday, December 21, 2009

Alright, got a new theme downloaded from the net, thanks to Google and Ipietoon. Finally, a non-black template that suits my next target subject, I'll be adding a new twist on my blog, aside from my marriage life experiences, travels, I'll be adding food as my subject. I've always had a thing for food, it shows in my huge figure, but I haven't been able to share it here, so I'll be adding a new post about food in the next few entries. For now, please enjoy the new template.
Also, the template still lacks some tabs so I'll try to tweak it a bit in the next few days.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello (test)

Daily Rants of a Work from Home Wifey Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino