Freebies from J&J, Thanks Much!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I love freebies!!! I've been an avid fan and lurker of the forum GT, through femalenetwork, 1 thread is exclusive for discussing freebies/discounts and promotions. I've received sooo many freebies since I started joining in 2008, one of which, and also the best so far is the Orbit Xylitol Food Tour.

Just two weeks ago I signed up with Johnson & Johnson's freebies, I didn't expect it would come though because I was thinking the promotion had already ended until I received a surprise visit from our friendly LBC delivery boy and he handed me a pack from J&J as he mentioned. I was excited to see another package, what's so great about it? it's free!!!!

Promo Mechanics:
  • Promo is open to all females, 18- 35 years old.
  • To be qualified for the promo, you must sign up and refer 5 of your friends.
  • Upon accomplishing the sign up page, you will receive a verification e-mail.
  • Registrants have to click on the verification link to receive the limited edition designer Johnson's Body Care gift pack.
  • Registrants or registrants’ authorized person shall receive the gift that will be delivered to their homes.
  • Each user may only receive one (1) gift pack each.
  • Promo starts on November 6, 2009 until supplies last.

Feel free to sign up Johnson's Body Care Lotion to receive a gift package.

Thanks, Johnson & Johnson and FemaleNetwork for the wonderful pack!!!

0 comments:

Daily Rants of a Work from Home Wifey Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino