My To __ List!

Monday, January 4, 2010

I'm not a believer of New Year's Resolution. Why would you wait for the new year to come to change for something you could do now or tomorrow or on your birthday.

So, instead of the usual resolution I've scribbled some of my plans for the next months and years to come.

To DO List:

* Lose weight
* Lighten up my skin
* Make Jeff lose some weight
* Clean the house more often
* Try to find other means of earning more
* Put up a business (start with strategic planning)

To BUY and SPEND for List:

* Sturdy office tables for me and Jeff (immediate)
* Laptop (for me and if work load is great then for Jeff as well)
* Gift for my hubby (arrgghh it should be soon)
* New tires for MJ

To SAVE for List:

* Save to pay for my SSS loan so I could start with the contributions again
* Save to pay for Jeff's SSS monthly contributions
* Save to pay for Philhealth for 1 whole year for us and Jeff's mom/dad
* Save to pay for a health insurance
* Save to pay for Pag Ibig contributions
* Start saving so we could get our own house
* Start saving for our retirement

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

try me...

Jeck said...

Yes Bebe, I'll definitely MAKE YOU LOSE WEIGHT! That's my husband over there. Ahahaha

kryztelle said...

* Make Jeff lose some weight

~ Dito ko natawa eh! hahaha

Daily Rants of a Work from Home Wifey Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino