January Updates

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's been a long time since I last posted here. There were so many things that had happened and I'm overly busy with work and with my newest blog. So, I'll make is sweet and short. Posted below are pictures I took during the whole time I was busy with a lot of stuff.

Jeff's Birthday Celebration

Swimming Birthday Party for Jeff

Computer Table from HMR
Wooden Pedestal from HMR
BJD Planner, got this through GT
A Woman's Body Statue at National Museum
Random Pic from the Family Store

4 comments:

maybe said...

I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^

Jafp said...

Hi there. Please visit and exchange links with me with your website or blog. Here is my link:

5524e09e.viraldatabase.com

If interested just leave a comment on my blog. Thanks

CDR said...

Filipino? Just passing by.. Do the same. Subscribe if you like the material. http://blogsurface.blogspot.com/

Aaron Thomae said...

http://www.bestvacationdestinations.blogspot.com/

Daily Rants of a Work from Home Wifey Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino