The Lighthouse Resort Hotel Experience, I Want!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

I've heard so many great reviews about the Lighthouse Resort Hotel, I've heard about the wonderful staff, accomodating people and friendly neighborhood where the Hotel is situated.

For so many times that I visited Subic, I always wanted to check-in at The Lighthouse Resort Hotel and feel the true meaning of Sail, Cruise, Drift and Dock. I've always fancied myself checking-in at their elegant and outstanding suites, experience their Night Entertainment and thrill myself with the view of the lighthouse.

Stubborn me, I'm always the frugal one when it comes to luxury, thus, I never had the chance to visit The Lighthouse Resort Hotel because I initially thought it would cost me so much just to experience the elegance of a one of a kind hotel. But hearing from reviews what this hotel offer and could offer me and my husband, great view of the beach, fantastic scenery of the sunset, classic interiors and memories that could last a lifetime. Hearing and reading these reviews from close friends definitely brought out the princess in me, I would definitely want to enjoy the same relaxing, princess-like experience from best luxurious out-of-town resort hotel.

So, I'm really hoping to win your contest to enjoy Sail, Cruise, Drift and Dock.

0 comments:

Daily Rants of a Work from Home Wifey Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino