Abandoned Blog

Friday, September 2, 2011

I deeply apologize for abandoning you my blog. You have been my stress reliever and diary for years and yet I abandoned you. I apologize.

I've been deeply busy with life's crazy happenings.

Let me review what happened after my last post.

1. I celebrated my 30th birthday, ala-children's party at Jollibee BBB. Friends and relatives came, mom didn't go, we had a quarrel days before that.

2. Life changed a bit when we decided to get a house from Dolmar. I'm not sure if I was able to blog about it in 2008 but that is the same house we saw 3 years ago but decided not to pursue. We're paying huge amount just to complete the down payment. Finances had been a little stiff from then on. We're now spending less for everything.

3. I've officially opened my own online store, selling watches, old clothes and bags.

4. Jeff joined Talentadong Pinoy twice, first was January of this year and next appearance was last June, he failed to win twice. But I'm happy that he's able to perform in front of a huge crowd.

5. February of this year when we decided to travel to Cebu with 1 month preparation. It cost me my small business but I guess Cebu and Bantayan's beauty is well worth it.

6. It was a huge pain when my boss of nearly a year decided to put a hold on the assignment, this left worried because without additional work, I cannot handle paying for the house's down payment and our current utilities.

7. June of this year when my long time boss of 2 years decided to put a hold on the project, though both projects are still on going, we're not allowed to bill them because we're not given any assignments as of yet. It strained our finances pretty bad and I almost have given up the house. Thank God for his blessings and we've been constantly saved from all the troubles.

8. June 24 when Typhoon Falcon hit Luzon, there, we suffered another flooding. Unlike our experience with Ondoy, we were more ready but then there were still appliance that got wet and we're unable to recover. We already decided to move out and scheduled to leave Marilao on August 1, 2011.

9. July 30, just two days before the scheduled move out, we were surprised to see flood from the garage, we didn't expect it because high tide usually happens in noon time till afternoon. But that was the last straw and decided to move on Saturday afternoon. Good thing mom left us her other house, we're still paying for the rent though.

10. I do have some assignments at the moment that keeps us afloat. Jeff finally found a job, he's now with Startek in Makati.


So many things had happened but these are the most prominent part of my memory bank. I'm hoping I could continue blogging though.

Oh, one more thing, I just recently found out that around 2 years ago, a former colleague of mine nearly damaged my reputation by posting my blog link to my boss. Good thing my boss wasn't as narrow -minded as her. Anyway, I'm still happy that at least some or a few people read my posts.

Have a happy day everyone!

0 comments:

Daily Rants of a Work from Home Wifey Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino