Family Time, Feb 2011

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Since I started working online 3 years ago, I grew closer to my family. For some reason, I end my boredom with just a small talk with mom or a chitchat with sister or brother. This is one perfect example. Dad's about to go back to work to China and we ate lunch and dinner at the mall. We spent the entire day goofing around.

I noticed that I'm quite different from who I was 10 years ago. In college, I was the adventurous type, I'd give anything just to go out with friends and spend more time outside the house. Now, I've developed quite a closer relationship with them. I love them more now than before.






























0 comments:

Daily Rants of a Work from Home Wifey Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino