Update on the Barangay Case

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Okay.... So I have a few minutes to make some posts after some busy days and weeks. The case I filed to our Barangay for that nuisance proved to be a good move. He promised never to make a scene, especially in front of our house and he was also forced to apologize (yeah as if I care). Now, my husband is able to sleep quietly without having to wake up on loud noises from my nuisance neighbor's sound system.

So, if you encounter such person, don't hesitate to ask for help from your nearest Barangay office. You just have to have a cedula ready and pay for P20 filing fee and you'll have a good talk with that person. Kudos to our Barangay officials for mediating in the case and if this incident happens again, I'll bring it to the police. So far so good though. He probably learned his lesson and he learned it well.

0 comments:

Daily Rants of a Work from Home Wifey Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino