Vikings for our Nth Anniversary

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Since my husband and I started our relationship in 2004, we always ensure to celebrate each and every anniversary. We actually have several to celebrate each and every year. So on September last year, we celebrated it in La Union and now, we celebrated in MOA. Yup, just in MOA. Since we started saving for our home, I thought we should just celebrate it in the simplest way possible. And because we both love to dine I thought of Vikings in MOA.

A day before of our date, I tried to reserve us a table to no avail. So we decided to just arrive an hour before they open. Good thing we did that as it only took us 30 minutes to get seated, roughly 6PM.

We've tried numerous buffet-style restaurants and for us, this is the best. The food choices, fast service and attentive staff ranked them first on our list. I say, you try it out guys!

We're even planning on a second date, this time with my family.




























0 comments:

Daily Rants of a Work from Home Wifey Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino