Supposed Korn Concert, Sambo-Kojin Dinner

Friday, September 2, 2011

When I heard Korn will do a concern here in the Philippines I immediately grabbed the opportunity and let my sister know about it. Back in college, I influenced her with Korn's music ironically we grew loving them. We were so excited that we missed out on the most important thing, the tickets. We were so confident that we will be able to get a couple of tickets that we came there a bit late, just two hours before the concert started. We ended up without a single one.

Two men came out of a police car and approached us while waiting for cab to Eastwood. They offered us tickets to the concert for a better price, however, I don't trust policemen and scalpels. In as much as I would to watch the concert, I wouldn't want to end up in jail.

We end up eating buffet at Sambo-Kojin, since we were in the area, might as well enjoy the time with my sister at Eastwood. I loved, loved, loved the date little sis!

S0, we'll just probably have to wait for their next concern, hopefully before I turn 50. LOL!







0 comments:

Daily Rants of a Work from Home Wifey Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino