Acuatico Travel with Jona, 2010

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Aside from food, my next passion is traveling. I don't know what it is about traveling that gives me pure unadulterated excitement that going to the mall or watching movies can't give.

More than a year ago, during my marital hiatus (yes, I've been in that phase), my friend, Jona and I decided to go for an overnight vacation. I planned the whole thing as she's working in Singapore. So when she arrived two days before our scheduled vacation, everything's ready. She brought their family car with a driver and her cousin, Rhon.

We went to the famous Acuatico, a resort in Batangas, especially famous for their infinity pool. The place was fantastic. Though the rooms are quite small than what you'll expect, it is still beautiful. I just really wish they made it a bit bigger.

The place look so serene and their food was great, not as great as buffets but it was okay.











0 comments:

Daily Rants of a Work from Home Wifey Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino