Odesk Meet and Greet

Thursday, September 29, 2011

I've been working through Odesk for three and a half years. In that long period, more than ten thousand Odesk hours and 32 contracts, this is the first time I've been invited for the Meet and Greet. I received an email weeks ago to confirm the invite and I did. I also tried to make a ticket for Jeff but Odesk insisted that it's not possible and it's an invite-only event. After weeks of waiting, typhoon Pedring came and unfortunately, I lost 16 hours of working hours for the whole week. I can't afford to file for a leave as I've been out of work for two days. So instead of going to Mandaluyong for the Meet and Greet, I stayed home working. :(


0 comments:

Daily Rants of a Work from Home Wifey Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino