Yakimix MOA Lunch with Family March 2011

Saturday, September 3, 2011



Quality family time has been very special to me since I started working from home. Spending more time with them eases the boredom I always feel. Though, I'm thankful I got this chance to work from the comfort of our home, I always feel like I'm missing out a lot of things outside my comfort zone.

So on a special occasion such as my sister passing her board exam, I immediately asked them to free their Saturday to celebrate. We went to MOA and ate at Yakimix. It wasn't my first time at Yakimix so I really put effort on introducing the food to them. My sister loves Japanese, my bro eats pretty much anything and mom can only eat fruits and veggies and little seafood.












0 comments:

Daily Rants of a Work from Home Wifey Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino